Would you like to be part of this fabulous festival? To run a festival we need volunteers with varying skills to accommodate the diversity of the festival.
Are you social, polite, enthusiastic, engaging and enjoy the festival vibe? Then the festival needs you! The festival requires volunteers, to ensure all runs smoothly. The commitment and dedication of volunteers are vital to the success of the festival.
If you are interested please read general comments below and then go to link to complete an application and we will be in touch.
- To volunteer, you must be over 18 years of age.
- You will be provided with a ticket for the day you work.
- All volunteers will be provided with a meal for their shift.
- Activities you may be asked to do include sell entry tickets, check tickets, attach signage to banners, traffic control or monitor festival patrons.
- You will be required to provide your own accommodation. Apollo Bay has three caravan parks/campgrounds and many rental properties.
- You will be required to attend an onsite meeting prior to your shift and sign in and out at the beginning and end of the shift
- If you are interested in volunteering please complete form below and we will contact you.